18 March 2014

Instant Vicks Remedy for blocked nose

Few days back, I came down with unexpected cold and blocked nose. I was finding it difficult to breathe through the nose while sleeping. We are all aware of the usual vicks application on our nose & chest to get some relief...even though this is a regular method, it takes few days for the cold to leave and also this doesn't release the nose block 100%.While thinking of ways to combat cold with home remedies, I remembered something which I recently read on the internet. It's a quick and effective treatment for cold using Vicks Vaporub with slight difference in its application.

I was little skeptical even after reading so many articles and testimonials about its effectiveness, but when the nose block is so irritating and you're desperate for a relief, one doesn't feel like leaving any stone unturned to find a way out. So I gave it a try and it really worked. Within half an hour of giving it a try, I could sense my nose block relieving (100% relief) and very soon I could breathe through my blocked nose without any difficulty and much better, I slept through the night very well.

So am now compelled to share this remedy (which is all over the net anyways), and my post here is my guarantee for its effectiveness. So, if you're having cold and want a quick relief, please do as below.

1. Take 2 scoops of vicks vaporub and rub each scoop under each of your feet and cover it up with a socks and goto sleep. This relives your blocked nose.

This treatment I have read, is effective for both adults and kids. But for kids the vicks scoop can be less. For very small children under 2 to 3 years, I am not sure whether this treatment is advisable. So parents first check whether it is ok to try this remedy for your little one. For adults, it works and I am strongly vouching for it !!! 


PS: Next day the cold was completely gone. Is it the vicks treatment effect or just a coincidence..not sure, but am happy it's gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment