21 April 2014

First Anniversary - A BIG THANK YOU !!!!

Dear Viewer,

It excites me to realize that Preethi's Vegetable Plate has completed it's First Anniversary.

365 days back, a simple thought of sharing my recipes in a format that can be of benefit to everyone, transformed into this blog, which with all your continuous support and encouragement, has grown slowly and steadily with viewers accessing it across the length and breadth of the globe.

I am always thankful to each and everyone, who have bothered to take time to visit my blog. I hope somewhere my recipes have been of use to you.

I expect and wish for your continuous patronage, I welcome any suggestions and feedback to make this space more useful for you. I look forward to add more recipe categories and varieties in the coming days. So, stay tuned for more.

Enjoy your stay while you are here and do try out the recipes and have a healthy and hearty meal !!!!

A Big Thanks to you.


Eat Healthy, Live Healthy !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment